JANET launches its new wireless technical advisory service at NETWORKSHOP 35
Wed 18th Apr, 2007
The JANET Wireless Technology Advisory Service was launched on April 4th 2007 at Networkshop 35.
The service is available to academic and research organisations and will provide unbiased expert advice on a wide range wireless technologies and their implementation.
Typical areas covered by the service are:
* security techniques,
* surveying and monitoring
* WLAN management
* standards and technologies
* user support models.
Key features of the service include:
* Free access for JANET customers
* E-mail/telephone advice and guidance on planning and implementation of wireless technologies
* Technical documentation and case study publication
* Chargeable consultancy brokerage service for in-depth support
To open an enquiry, simply contact JANET Service Desk, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 0870 8502212 quoting the WTAS service.
Further details of the service can be found at: http://www.ja.net/wtas/ or by contacting the WTAS service co-ordinator at: email@example.com